Housing Sign-up Information
This is where to come for all of our on-campus housing processes:
New Student Housing
This process is for students that are new to the University and will be housed on-campus for the fall 2019 to spring 2020 semesters. New freshmen and transfer students go through different processes:
- New Fall 2019 Freshmen Housing Process
- New Fall 2019 Transfer Housing Process
- Available Beds Preview - See space available on campus (Subject to Change)
- Room Selection Time Slots are no longer required. Effective June 11th at 4pm you can proceed directly to selecting a room.
- All room selections are final
- No room changes are permitted
- Students pressuring others to room change may be subject to charges under the code of student conduct.
Summer housing is available for both current Binghamton University students and non-Binghamton students. Find more information and applications here.
Housing Wait List
The returning student housing process for 2019- 2020 is closed. Returning students wishing to be placed on the housing wait list should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Students who opt to place themselves on the wait list should also pursue off-campus housing possibilities as we may not be able to offer housing and if we do, it would be in August.
This page is for residents who are leaving the University or studying abroad for the Fall 2019 semester and need to cancel their 2019-2020 housing.
Room Change Process
This process is now closed and will re-open in September if space permits.
Returning Student Housing
Traditionally a fall process, we have changed our timeline and modified procedures to better accommodate our students who want to live on-campus for fall 2019 – spring 2020. This process is now closed and will resume in October.
Contact Residential Life:
If you have additional questions about any of our housing, please connect with us here:
Central Office is located in CIW Tuscarora 213