Return to Top
Apply to the Upward Bound Program
- Release form is completed, signed and submitted to Upward Bound.
- Upward Bound Academic Counselor will acquire the academic records.
- Academic Counselor will meet with the student to go over the assessment, and determine
goals for the student.
- Application is sent home.
- Upon returning application with tax forms, program/financial eligibility is determined.
- Academic Counselor conducts an interview with the student and the parent(s)/guardian
to complete consent forms.
Last Updated: 4/8/19