Your Binghamton University official free paper transcript will now be sent out by Credentials Inc. TranscriptsPlus. Transcripts will be printed on paper and mailed to recipients via US Postal Service First Class Mail delivery. Official paper transcripts are typically sent within 3 – 5 business days. Tracking information is now available. Attachments can also be uploaded and sent with your paper transcript.
Simple steps to ordering online:
- Current students and alumni with access to BU BRAIN should log into BU BRAIN and submit your request from the 'Your Records' tab and click ‘Paper Official Transcript'.
- Alumni prior to 2009 and those students who cannot recall their BU BRAIN login credentials can still send your official paper transcript via Credentials.
- Attachments can also be uploaded and sent with your paper transcript.
- Submit order. Transcripts Plus will notify you regarding the status of your request via email.
- There is no charge to send a paper transcript. Paper transcripts are sent using US Postal Service First Class Mail Delivery; 3-5 business days to process. There is a five (5) request per day maximum for paper transcripts.
- FedEx requests are available for students who need to expedite delivery of an official paper transcript. Costs vary for FedEx delivery options. Follow instructions when completing your request via Credentials.
- Transcripts will NOT be released if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the university or if a restrictive hold has been placed on your student record.
- The name on your official student record (including diplomas and transcripts) cannot be changed after your degree has been conferred.
Binghamton University has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official paper transcripts on behalf of Binghamton University. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such paper transcript requests on behalf of Binghamton University and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.