Even when online registration is unavailable, you may still view the public schedule of classes and search for courses, descriptions, and details.
For help with reading the Fall 2020 Course Schedule of Classes, please click here for more information.
- Fall 2020 course registration will reopen a few days before classes begin in August. Time tickets will be issued based on earned credit hours and will be viewable in BU Brain in August.
How to access the schedule via BU BRAIN (current students):
- Go to BU BRAIN via the Portal.
- Enter your User ID and password
- Click on BU BRAIN icon on the left side of the main Portal page.
- Once in BU BRAIN on the Main Menu/Home page, click on the link to Schedule of Classes
- Select the term and click submit
- At the next screen, you will search for courses. You should select at least one subject. You can select multiple subjects by scrolling down with the cursor.
- In addition, you can search for courses by part-of-term. In the subject box, select
'ALL', then select the specific term in the part-of-term box.
- Once you select the features you like, click on class search and the grid view will
- To start a new search for the same term, use the browser back button.
- To start over completely (back to the select term screen), use the browser back button again.
- Understanding Course Numbering
- Reading the Schedule of Classes